Terms & Conditions
Customers are advised to carefully read these terms and conditions of use before using the Annunaki Genetics website.
Limitation of Liability
- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website (accessing, browsing, buying, etc) you accept the legal agreement to the policies, terms, and conditions stipulated on this page.
- By using www.AnnunakiGenetics.com you also agree to comply with all local, applicable laws and regulations for the state in which you reside.
- This site is intended for use by persons 21 years of age and older, therefore you need to be at least 21 years old to order from this site, no exceptions.
- Your continued use of this site implies your agreement that you have in fact reached the age of 21, and that you duly comply with providing true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or withdraw all, or any part of AnnunakiGenetics.com at any time, without notice. Any new features to the current website shall be subject to these terms also, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change at any time.
- If you disagree to any part of the terms and conditions on this page, then do not use this website.
- Cannabis seeds, like all plant seeds, are living organisms, and being such, Annunaki Genetics cannot offer guarantees on germination rates, or promises that every seed in every pack will germinate. Although we store and handle our seeds properly, and we regularly test them for viability and germination percentages, we are still not able to make such an absolute claim as nature does not allow a 100% success rate all of the time.
- When the recommended germination method is used it is common to achieve a 95%+ germination rate.
- We strongly discourage our customers to act in conflict of the law by growing cannabis plants from cannabis seeds where it is not allowed.
- Importing, stocking and supplying hemp seed is not subject to regulation in pursuance of the 1961 Single Treaty on Narcotics.
- Information presented on this website and on our seed packaging is made available to states that legally permit the medical or recreational use of cannabis seeds. Regulation and implementation of hemp seed legislation often differs from state to state, so for this reason, we strongly advise you as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations governing the state of the union you are in. It is your responsibility to check the local marijuana seed laws in your region.
- Occasionally an exemption to cultivate cannabis seeds can be obtained for industrial, medicinal and agricultural purposes.
- Annunaki Genetics will never allow permission to distribute its seeds in, or towards countries where cannabis trade is illegal. We also advise against purchasing our seeds from other companies that claim to deliver worldwide.
- Our dormant seeds are sold for use as fishing bait, luxury bird food, as souvenirs, or as a means for preserving cannabis genetics in case the law changes someday. Annunaki Genetics will not take responsibility for any other intended use.
- We dispatch our seeds with the reservation that third parties that are in conflict with the law, will not use them.
- We sell and ship our products to end-user customers only. You may not purchase our seeds for resale. We reserve the rights to refuse and/or cancel your order if we suspect that you are purchasing for resale purposes.
- Annunaki Genetics does not intend to promote, advertise, or encourage anyone to act in conflict with the law, and we explicitly point out that we cannot be held responsible for the actions of persons who purchase our seeds, nor for their actions following such a purchase. We will accept no responsibility in this respect.
- The law does not allow us to give any growing information over the phone or via e-mail. Emails requesting information about growing will not be answered.
- We understand that privacy is a top concern for our customers, so we are dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for them, so we collect just enough personal information to process your order. We will never share your personal details with any third party organization or institution, except for the purposes of processing your order as was described above.
- If at any point you'd like us to delete your personal information just send us an email or give us a call and we will delete it upon your request.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ANNUNAKI GENETICS OWNERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.